Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A CUTE Christmas Tree!

Here is another card I created of my monthly November classes.  This is a favorite layout of mine that I haven't done for awhile.  I thought it turned out cute & it worked perfect to add the tree here.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Pines' & 'Lots of Joy'
card stock:  Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glimmer Paper
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Perfect Pines Framelits, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, 1/8" Striped Ribbon (Garden Green), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
I helped Deke on the farm last night after the boys went home- as we sorted hogs from our outside lot.  When I got in I jumped in the shower & ran out the door, headed to Iowa City.  My dear friend (and downline) Judy had an emergency surgery & so I went up to the hospital to see her.  The surgery went well & I was so happy to get to see her & chat a few minutes in the recovery room.   I got home & walked in the door about 1:00 this morning.  Deke worked in the field all night & he got in the house shortly after I got home.....so we had another short night. 

I have LOTS to do tonight after work to get ready for my Stampin' Night I'm having here at our home tomorrow night.  I'll be burning the midnight oil forsure & I'm crossing my fingers I get everything done.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment