Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Another 'Winter Wishes' card

Here is another fun card I made with the set- 'Winter Wishes'.
stamp set:  'Winter Wishes'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snowflake Elements

We are all going 100 mph this week.  Last night Deke got his tux tried on & it fit!  I think I have my dress & everything now for the wedding too- thanks to my dear friend Donna.

I burnt the midnight oil working on cutting Christmas card kits.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for the day.  I'm off to pick up all of the boys.  

Tonight Deke & I are going to Osky to get all of the groceries & things for rehearsal supper. 
 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment