Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

A lovely BUTTERFLY!

Happy Thursday!!

Isn't this butterfly just awesome!  And honestly, I am not a butterfly fan- but there is just something about this stamp set & coordinating framelits that I totally dig.  It is just so elegant!!  And I have made alot of different cards in various colors & combinations using it over the past 4 months.
stamp set: 'Butterfly Basics'
card stock: Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
ink: Mossy Meadow, Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk pad 
supplies: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Basic Pearls, Doilies, Dimensionals, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
other:  Dryer Sheet

This card is one of the many projects from my Spring Fling event last weekend.
+++++
Wow- Brayden had an awesome soccer game last night!!  He scored at least 2 times (maybe 3).  You can tell he has been practicing with Mike.  We were so proud of him.  His last game is Saturday morning.  And then we'll be going to baseball games starting next week.

From Brayden's soccer game we were off to the races!  We had a late night as I went to get groceries afterwards.  But Nathan looked fast!  He had a good night.  He got 2nd in his heat & he was scored 3rd place in the main- but all 3 front cars were 3 wide & within inches of each other.  I was sitting at the finish line & I would disagree with the scorer on where he finished.  If he had a white nose on the car would that have made a difference?  We are the purple #52 car with the black bumper cover (nose).



I'm off to pick up the boys.  Brayden will be here after school tonight.  I've got to get his Crispix "Wood Cake" made so we can celebrate his birthday.  Gosh- I can't believe he will be 7 tomorrow.  

We are going to get a few flowers planted tonight.  And then I'm going to spend the rest of the night a stampin' away for my upcoming class I have on Sunday.  

I hope you have a delightful day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

5 comments:

  1. I agree the butterfly is beautiful, love the canard so pretty,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very elegant, definitely going to try this one! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Gail Hastings..xx

    ReplyDelete