Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another Bokeh technique card

Here is another Bokeh technique card that I did exactly like the other one that I posted last week.  You can see it HERE & read all about this cool technique.  I don't like this one as well, as the Island Indigo is too dark of a color.  But it is fun & amazing how completely different it looks using the darker or lighter colors.
stamp set: 'Big On You' & 'Geometrical' & 'Hello Here'
(I only used the circles out of the 'Geometrical' & 'Hello Here' stamp sets)
card stock:  Soft Sky, Pool Party, Island Indigo
ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo White Craft pad
supplies:  Island Indigo ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot


+++++
We sold hogs last night & got in about 7.  Nathan was on KBOE Race Talk Show with Jeff, so we got to listen to him.  It was about 9:30 before I got to start stamping, by the time I got toys picked up, shower, supper, dishes, etc.  I burnt the midnight oil again stamping.

I'm off soon to pick up the boys.  Deke was up early to chore & is gone all morning to a meeting.  Tonight  when the boys go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!  I have LOTS of cool projects I've been creating for my Spring Fling that is this Saturday.  I can't wait for everyone to see them!  I'm looking forward to spending my day stamping with everyone that is joining me.

All of my family is going to Osky tonight to the races.  I just hate missing going with them.  I so wish I had time to go.....but they'll keep me updated with text messages throughout the night.  I hope that Nathan has good luck!  

Ok.....gotta run.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment