Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

'Moon Lake'

Here is one of the cards everyone at Jo's party made.  It is similar to one that I did for my All Occasions Class last month- but this one is a hinged card.
Check out how it opens up.  Cool huh!!  I used the 'Work of Art' stamp set under the duck for the water & stamped it in Soft Sky.  It is hard to see though in these pictures- I'm sorry.
Here it is opened up all of the way.  

stamp sets: 'Moon Lake', 'Work of Art' & 'Hardwood' background stamp
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
ink:  Early Espresso & Soft Sky
other supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Starburst Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon, Candy Dot Brad, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Mat
++++
Deke was gone most of yesterday to a meeting.  He chored when he got home & then worked in the fields until the early morning hours since it was still dry.  I worked on catching up on bookwork & stamp orders.  The races were cancelled due to the predicted rain.  We didn't get any rain here yesterday, but I know that some of the areas around us did get quite a bit.

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Brayden will be here after school today & gets to ride the bus out.  We are all looking forward to seeing him.  Tonight I'll be hopefully home & stamping!!  If it doesn't rain Deke will be in the field again.  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment