Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More to share.....

Here is another card everyone made at my All Occasions class.  It is created using a Sale-a-bration set- 'You Brighten My Day'.  I like this layout....as it is clean & simple again. 
I know that you can't purchase this stamp set now with the light bulb on it- but you can use the exact layout & use almost any other image inside the circle.

And you might be asking.....
How did I make the circles on this card?  Cool huh!  This time I didn't use the sponge daubers liked I did on the card that I shared YESTERDAY- click here to see it!
But- on today's card I made the circles using the stamp set- 'Geometrical'.

stamp set:  'And Many More', 'Geometrical' & 'You Brighten My Day' (SAB)
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry, Basic Gray
marker:  Crushed Curry
other:  Word Window punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals
+++++
Wow- we had a busy day yesterday.  We were all beat last night- that is forsure.  But it was a beautiful day out weather wise- which was awesome!!  The boys were really good & we all had a fun time on the farm for the day.  Last night Deke & I worked on the farm until late too.

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys for the day.  Deke chored early & he is headed to an early meeting & then he'll stop in the office for a bit.  Tonight we'll all be off to the races in Osky for the Frost Buster Opening Night.  Nathan's friend Trevor is home & has been helping work on the car- so it will be good to see the guys all together tonight.  The guys went to practice last night & things went well, so I have my fingers crossed that they have a good night of racing tonight.  Manda has parent teachers conferences until 8- so I'll have the 3 Seeley boys with me in the stands until she gets there.  Brayden will ride the bus out after school, but he is now a big boy- so he is going to the pits with his dad during the races.  On our way to the races I'm going to make a couple stops along the way & meet up with Jo & Sheila to get their stamp orders to them too!
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment