Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

A CUTE little gift bag!

Wow- isn't this stinkin' cute!  This is a little gift bag made using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Die on pg. 9 in the Occasions Catalog.  

For the inside I made a little pull up piece that has a sentiment on it, plus a pocket to put money or a gift card into it.

I  know that we have several birthdays coming up.  And lots of graduation parties too.  This would be perfect for them! 
stamp set:  'Sumthin' Sumthin'
card stock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Bash
ink:  Bermuda Bay
other supplies:  Angled Tag Topper Punch, Ticket Duo Punch, Mini Stapler, Confetti Stars Border Punch, Crushed Curry 1/8" Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Bakers' Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

This is one of the projects everyone attending my Spring Fling will be making on Saturday!  I really like it. I hope they do too!

++++++
It was nice to have warmer temps & less wind yesterday.  The boys got to play outside & enjoy it.  Deke ended up having 3 meetings to attend yesterday- so got home late yesterday afternoon, just in time to go with me to set up & tables & chairs at the hall I rent for my stampin' events.  We came home & he worked late on the farm & I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!  

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Tonight I'll be making food, cutting card stock & finishing up things for my Spring Fling!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment