Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

A cool guy card!

Here is a cool guy card that is a fun fold!  I made this card for a monthly swap that I'm in with some other demonstrators.  I really like this goose that is in the 'Moon Lake' stamp set.
This is what it looks like shut.
And here is what it looks like opened up!  Neat huh!  

stamp set: 'Moon Lake' & 'Work of Art'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
supplies:  Paper Snips, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
I had a full house that came to stamp with me last night.  I think everyone had a good time & liked the cards.  And I'm excited that several of them are going to be joining me next weekend for my Spring Fling event!!

I am up early this morning to finish picking up tables/chairs & putting our house back in order from last night class, before I go pick up the boys.  Tonight the guys are going racing & I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. That is a really neat card, can you put out instructions to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love this card too & the fun fold! I just posted them here in the comments. I THINK they are right.....been a long time since I made that card & I don't have it any longer to double check that these are the correct measurements- so you might try it with scratch paper first!! Good luck!! :)

      Delete
  2. Chocolate Chip-

    * 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
    * 4 1/4 x 11-Score 2, 3 3/4, 7 1/4, 9
    * 2 1/2 x 3 1/2

    Sahara Sand-

    * 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
    * 1/2 x 4
    * 1 1/2" strip for oval punch

    Very Vanilla-

    * 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 (for Canadian Goose to be stamped on)
    * 4 x 3 1/4 (for inside greetings to be stamped on)

    ReplyDelete