Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

A beautiful card with 'Mother's Love'


Here is another one of the cards that I created for my April classes.   Everyone joining me to stamp this past week got to make it.

I used Shimmery White card stock, stamped the image using the Black Memento ink pad & then colored in the flower with markers & blender pens.   Look at it closely & you'll see where I added a little card stock flower at the base of the 2 stamped flowers to make it look more like the petal is opening up.
I love this....it is a beautiful bright & cheery card!   And how could you go wrong using purple & green together?  These are 2 of my favorite color combinations.  This would make an awesome card for you to give to your mom for the upcoming Mother's Day.

stamp set:  'Mother's Love'
card stock:  Shimmery White, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Pear Pizzazz & Elegant Eggplant
supplies:  Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Back(small flower), Blender Pens, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Diagonal Scored Plate, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
We had a great time stamping yesterday!  I was beat when I got home.  It sure makes a long day for me- but I'm glad that it works out so well with us doing 2 classes in one day each month.

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke was up early to chore & has his weekly board meeting this morning.  

I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight stamping!!  Woo Hoo!  It is a VERY busy week here for me getting ready for my upcoming Spring Fling event that is on Saturday!!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment