Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A cute little chick!!

Here is a card that I forgot to share.....it is the Easter card that I made for the boys.  Check out the little hearts along the bottom.  Aren't they cute!  
This stamp set is 'Cheerful Critters' from the Occasions Catalog.
+++++
Brayden rode the bus out after school.  We helped Papa with the hogs after the Seeley boys went home.  We got in we got in about 8, got Brayden's homework done & he went home.  I made a late supper, did dishes & then Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & Deke finally got his hair cut.

This morning we are loading hogs bright & early instead of tonight.  I'll then go to Manda's to get the boys.  Nathan will drop Brayden off there & we'll take him to school & then head out here.  Brayden will ride the bus here again tonight & I'll take him to soccer practice.  When he goes home I'll be burning the midnight oil getting ready for my stamp class that I have on Thursday night.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment