Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Yay!!

Here is another one of the cards that everyone attending my monthly classes last week made.  What a fun card it is!  Some of the gals changed the words & made this into a graduation card!  It is perfect for many occasions just by changing the wording.
stamp set:  'Balloon Bash' & 'B.Y.O.P'
card stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Gold Foil Designer Vellum
ink:  Fold Encore
supplies:  Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Sequins, Dimensionals, Liquid Glue, Metallic Gold Baker's Twine, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Glue Dots
+++
I've been a busy bee stamping for my upcoming Spring Fling!  

I'm off to pick up the boys & we'll take Brayden to school.   Then tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke.  And I'll be a stampin' the night away when we get in.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment