Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I LOVE this Butterfly Thinlit!!

Here is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my April classes will be making!!

I LOVE IT!  What do you think?  It is the faux silk technique.  I haven't done this technique for a long time & thought that this 'Painted Petals' set was the perfect set to do a collage like this with.

AND EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE.....
Guess what?  This Butterfly Thinlit has not been available to purchase for awhile due to the west coast dock strikes.....but you will soon be able to purchase it!!  And Stampin' Up! is offering a special to go along with it.  Woo Hoo!!

I'll share more about this tomorrow.
I'll post more about this card tomorrow too!  So be sure to check back for details & more information about this Butterfly Thinlit!

I'm off to my class here soon.  Jenny is the hostess today!  I can't wait to see everyone!!  I still have some more cutting to do, load the car, etc....gotta run.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment