Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A fun fold card using 'For All Things'!

Hello!
Here is another fun fall card.
I made it for a monthly swap I'm in with some other demonstrator friends.
I actually used the exact same card using a different stamp set a few weeks ago.
Check it out HERE! 
 'For All Things'
cs:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White
dp:  Lullaby
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch, Note Tag Punch, Hello Honey Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Check out the fun way it folds.
And the top piece is a belly band that slides off!

++++++
Nathan won his heat yesterday afternoon.
He ended up 5th in the main- so he didn't qualify for a spot in Saturday's main event.
He'll race again sometime today!
HOPING he qualifies & makes it into Saturday's main event.

Brayden's team did good at their game last night.
Deke, Manda & her 3 boys & I went to watch him.
Then Deke & I went to the Seeley's to watch Nathan's main event race live with them.
And then I came home to cut card stock all night!

I'm headed to Manda's soon to get the boys.
Then tonight I have a house full of friends joining me for my monthly Stampin' Night here.
I'm so excited about having everyone join me.
They are going to get to play with 
some of the awesome new products in the Holiday Catalog.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment