Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

A clean & simple Christmas card!

Good morning!
Here is a clean & simple Christmas card.
This is one that you could easily mass produce.
And I love this stamp set.
The scattered snowflakes around the words is so cute!
 'Seasonally Scattered'
cs:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
ink:  Lost Lagoon
supplies:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Lost Lagoon ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

This card is similar to one that I posted last week- 
but it going the other directions.
You can check it out HERE!
 +++++++

Today is my mom's birthday!
Here is a picture of her & I taken on the Salt Flats 
when we were in Salt Lake City, Utah together in July.
So my mom is taking us (all 4 of her daughters & all of her grand-daughters)
to Des Moines tonight for supper & 
we're then going to the Civic Center to see "Phamthon of the Opera".
I think there are 12 of us going.
WE are all EXCITED!!
It will be a fun evening together with my family.
We will all be headed out as soon as we get off of work later this afternoon.
So it will be a late night out tonight.

The boys & I have errands to run this morning.
We're headed to Keota to the Locker to pick up our meat 
& then have a few other places to stop along the way too.

I'm headed to town to Manda's this morning.
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment