Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A beautiful fall wreath hanging on a door!

Hello!
Here is another card that everyone joining me for workshops this month got to make.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wreath stamp set.
It is awesome that it is a 3 step stamping set & it is so easy to line up 
& then cut out with the coordinating framelits.
Pretty cool huh!
When I saw this new set at convention the first thing I said is that it will make 
an awesome fall wreath.
And that it does for sure!
But it also makes a beautiful Christmas wreath too-
that you can check out from one of my previous posts
HERE !
'Wondrous Wreath', 'Woodgrain Background','Fall Fest'
cs:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Cajun Craze
marker:  Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Candy Dot Bases, Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Paper Snips, 
dimensionals, 1/2" Circle punch, Mat Pack, Fun Fall frameltis, glue dots

I made a sympathy card for a friend similar to this card a few weeks ago.
But it didn't have the pumpkins added onto it.
HERE is that sympathy card if you want to see it.
I have seen several different cards on Pinterest with these pumpkins 
& thought it was adorable!
+++++

WOW- yesterday was a really long day!
I finally got about 5 hours of sleep last night.
As most of you are reading this I'll be headed to the airport this morning.
I'm off to Founders in St. George, Utah.
I can't wait to see so many of my friends there & spend the next 5 days with them.
I am a huge home body though & already miss my family.
Hopefully I'll stay busy enough in Utah that I won't be too homesick.

Brayden helped us sell hogs last night.
Tonight he has a football game that I'm missing.
And Nathan has his Season Championship race in Osky tonight too that I'm missing.
Thankfully I'll be keeping updated on things with text messages from my family.

I HOPE you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment