Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Snowflake Flip card!

Good morning!!
Here is a snowflake flip card made using the new 
Snowflake Thinlits Die.
 Isn't is beautiful!!
And check out the 'Letterpress' stamp set that coordinates with it.
Look at it when it is opening up!
'Letterpress'
cs:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Silver Foil
dp: All Is Calm Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Lost Lagoon
supplies:  Big Shot, Snowflake Card Thinlits Die, 
Dimensionals, glue Dots
other:  Waxed Paper
++++
Yesterday morning Brayden, Manda & I went to the Fall Fest in Sigourney
& bought pumpkins for our yard decor.
I then ran other errands while I was in town.
I came home to make lunch for our family.
It was nice to have everyone here.
Then I spent the rest of the afternoon & all evening cutting card stock.

I'm headed to a big stamp party today that Chris & Lorrie are hosting!
I can't wait to see everyone & spend my time stamping with them.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment