Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Another 'For All Things'!

Hello!!
Here is another 'For All Things' card.
I just love this stamp set!!!
I hope you aren't getting tired of seeing it.
 I will update this post with a supply list soon.

+++++
We had a busy day yesterday!
And I had a full house to stamp with me last night.
Thanks to everyone that came.
A special thanks to the Bussey gals for bringing treats!

It is Friday & another busy day here.
It is nice out- so plan to play outside & enjoy the day.
I plan to be home all night cutting card stock.
Tomorrow is Julie's Christmas Stamp a Stack class.
I'm looking forward to it! 

Gotta run!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love how you designed and picked the colors!!!!
    I just have to case you for my Consider It Cased week. Thanks you!!!

    ReplyDelete