Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Brody is stamping!!

My boys love to stamp!  And Brody is always wanting to help me!  So I just have to share this.....I bet you will get a laugh out of it!

Brody wanted to stamp yesterday morning since I had everything set up from class from the night before.  So I gave him sponge daubers with Mossy Meadow ink & Cajun Craze ink & told him to make dots onto the paper.  He did that perfectly!!!  But while I went to throw a load of clothes in the washer- came back in the room & he had put dots all over himself!  His arms, legs, hands & face!  Oh my gosh......they were perfect dots.  He looked very "fallish" with the Mossy Meadow & Cajun Craze!  It was so funny!  And he was so proud of himself!  I had a heck of a time washing the dots off of him though.  

This is the photo I took of him- but the dots didn't how up very good.  He sure had fun!  He wants to do it again!!  Thankfully he didn't put the dots on his clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment