Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

"Boo" to you!

Hello!
Here is a cute little treat box that everyone attending 
my Halloween Treats class will be making.
This little ghost is so cute!
 I will update this post after my class on Sunday with the supply list.
Between now & then I have lots to get done tonight when the boys go home.

After school yesterday the boys helped me pick some ears of corn to 
make bundles with & hang on our fence in our yard.
It was so cute watching the 3 of them in the field & helping to pull back the shucks.
Brody was yelling that it was 'awesome' as he was running down the hill to the corn field.
Now I just hope that our dog Nestle doesn't eat the corn we have hanging up-
as last year she did.

Deke & the kids all went to the Volleyball game last night to watch my niece Ginny play.
I stayed home & stamped!

Gotta run to pick up the boys.
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment