Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Little Monster- Mr. Frankenstein!

Hello!
Here is a fun Halloween card that I made.
I think this Frankenstein is pretty darn cute.
 I love the sayings....as I have little monsters around here too!
 
'Ghoulish Greetings' & 'Freaky Friends'
cs:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento Pad
marker:  Old Olive
Blendabilities:  Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Large Polka Dot 
Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dots Decorative Mask, Dimensionals
 
++++
I had a busy but fun day with all 4 boys yesterday.
They love spending time together.
We had a late night on the farm selling hogs.
They sorted & loaded hard!
 
This morning I'm off to Manda's to get the boys.
Deke is in the office all morning.
Brayden will be here after school today.
We'll all be going to his Flag Football game tonight.
 
Nathan will be racing at Boone Nationals today!
I hope he does good.
 
Wishing you a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment