Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

With Sympathy....

Hello!
Here is a sympathy card using the 'For All Things'-
which is an awesome stamp set!
 'For All Things', 'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Love & Sympathy'
cs:  Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
supplies:  Extra Large Oval Punch, dimensionals

I'm behind in getting some cards send out that I need.
This is one of the sympathy cards I made last night.
I just think that this stamp set is so versatile.  
+++++
 We had a late night on the farm in the rain last night.
We sold hogs & then moved some pigs.
Gosh....we've had a ton of rain!
We were drenched when we got in.

Deke is already gone for the day, as he has an 
early meeting in Mt. Pleasant & then has another meeting this afternoon.
I'll be home with the boys.
Tonight Brayden has a flag football game if it doesn't get cancelled.

I'm off to Manda's to get the boys now.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment