Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Here is my Founders swap!

Good morning from St. George, Utah.
We arrived yesterday afternoon & have enjoyed the time visiting with my friends.
I finished my swaps yesterday too with the help of-
LeeAnn, Dawn & Barb.
 'Cheerful Tags'
cs:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
ink:  Island Indigo & Pool Party
other:  Paper Snips, Island Indigo Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals 
++++++

I'm just heading to bed....and getting up in a few hours to go on a walk.
Then I will spend the rest of my day here at the hotel 
working on upcoming class projects & visiting with friends.
Tonight is our Founders swap!
I can't wait to get 113 swap & see what awesome cards everyone else has made.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment