Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

'For All Things' collage card

Hello!
Here is a card that everyone joining me to stamp for my 
monthly classes this month will be making!
I love this stamp set!

I love Fall!
I love this color combination with the
2014-2016 In Colors together that I used here. 
Isn't this a great collage card!
I just think that it is stunning!
'For All Things' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
cs:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
ink:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist & Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Note Tag Punch, Hello Honey Ribbon, dimensionals
++++
Yesterday I was home all day- can you believe it!
I spent the majority of my day stamping.
I got alot done- but have tons more to do.
All of the kids were here a bit though to visit throughout the day.
Nathan & Brayden were here all afternoon.
And the Seeleys were here for a bit in the evening.
It was such a beautiful day- they were enjoying riding the 
4 wheeler & Scout around the farm.
Nathan & Deke worked in the shop getting things ready 
for Nathan to head to Boone to the Nationals.
Josh & Papa Mark Sheetz will be going with him & they are leaving this morning.
I hope that he has good luck there!!!
I pray for safety & we'll be anxious to hear updates each day.

I'm off this morning to Manda's to get the boys.
Brayden doesn't have school today so I'm planning on him being here too.
Deke is in the office all morning, then back home to chore 
& off again as he has an early meeting this evening.
Then when he gets home & I'll go out to help him sell hogs.
As Tuesday nights are when I am a farmer!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment