Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

A "Clean & Simple" card using 'Seasonally Scattered'!

Hello!
 I'm sharing a card that everyone joining me at Julie's party today will be making.
Julie is having a Christmas card stamp-a-stack class with her friends.
I hope they all love this card!
I really like this stamp set.
And I think that this new Lost Lagoon ink is very pretty too.
This is clean & simple- but yet elegant.
Did you notice the BLING?
I love what a stunning effect 3 little rhinestones can have
 to a card when they are added to it.

'Seasonally Scattered'
cs:  Whisper White & Lost Lagoon
ink:   Lost Lagoon
supplies:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dots

 ++++++
I had a fun day yesterday with my boys.
We went to the Seeley's for supper last night so that we could watch 

Nathan racing 'live' on TV.
He didn't have the best of luck.
Someone in front of him spun out on the muddy track 
& Nathan had no where to go & hit him.
He then raced again for a B main.
He started about 10th & 6th I think.
This wasn't a scored race- but one where they counted points somehow.
He'll try again today to make the big main for tonight's show.
 I HOPE he makes it in & has a safe day/night of racing!

We are off to the Delta Day's Parade this morning.
This will be our last parade to be campaigning for 'Wood for Supervisor'.
Manda & the 3 boys will be going with us.
Steven & Brayden are headed to Boone to spend the 
day/night racing with Nathan.

After the parade I'll hurry home to grab my things & 
head to Julie's Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class that I'm doing for her.
I am excited about seeing her & Taylor & meeting Julie's friends!
There are going to be alot of gals joining us that I've never met before.
I can't wait to share my love of stamping with them.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment