Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Red, White & Blue 'Simply Stars'!

Good morning!!
Today I'm thinking Red, White & Blue Stars.....
and that is perfect timing with the 4th of July being just around the corner.
I'm off to my friend Cathy's for about an hour this morning 
& we are going to paint pallets & make them into a flags.
I'll get a picture of them when we are done & share.
Our friends MaryLee & Bonnie painted some for themselves earlier this week 
& we decided we wanted some too!

And along the same lines as the flags we are going to be painting- 
here is a cute card that I made this week for a monthly swap that I'm in.
It is a different fold easel card.
 'Simply Stars' , 'Kind & Cozy' & ''Four You'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red & Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing folder, XL Oval punch, Merry Minis punch pack (star), 2 1/2" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals

Yesterday we had our first SKYPE rehearsal for our convention presentation.
How exciting!
I am working with an awesome group of other demonstrators & employees at Stampin' Up!
This new venture it totally out of my comfort zone- so I'm hoping I do a good job at it.

Nathan bought Brayden a used racing 4-wheeler a couple of years ago from our friend Terry.
He is finally big enough this year to drive it by himself.
So yesterday was a pretty proud day for all of us.
 I can't believe that he is getting this big!
And I love the helmet that his Papa Mark bought for him.
And the time spent with is his daddy is priceless!
They were both smiling from ear to ear.

The guys went to Columbus Junction racing last night & Nathan WON!
They are racing in Bloomfield tonight- but don't know if they will be going or not.
Brayden was excited as he got to go to the pits again last night with all of the guys.
I stayed home & put away things from this months classes & stamped!
I am praying for good mojo as I have LOTS of creating to do within the next 7 days!
Wish me luck!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment