Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Here is a card created with the new set 'Mosaic Madness'!

Hello!
WOW- I've been going 100 mph working on projects & things for my 
New Catalog Open Houses that I am having.
I have some super cute things created to share!
AND I can't wait to see everyone that will be attending them!

Everyone at all of my Open Houses will be make 6 cards & a cute little box- all created with all new products from the New Catalog! 
Plus they can make a pretty flower from the Bloomin' Bouquet kit.
Aunt Kathy helped me make New In Color Bookmarks for everyone again this year too, 
to give as a gift.
 I think they turned out adorable!

So I'm having two of my Open Houses today, then one tomorrow afternoon & one next Sunday too!
I will be offering a New In Color Bundle kit as my Open House Special!

Woo HOO!
I have LOTS of goodies planned.
So if you haven't RSVP'd yet- be sure to do so, so that I have enough 
supplies for everyone that attends. 
 
Today's card is a cool black & white card.
(I just love black & white cards, as they are so elegant!)
This card showcases the new set- 'Mosaic Madness'!
This card is my swap for our Go Diva's group that I'm in.
 'Mosaic Madness' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs: Whisper White & Basic Black
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, Mosaic punch, dimensionals

The guys & Brayden went to Des Moines racing last night.

Nathan did great & ended up 3rd in the main.
Tonight they are heading to Bloomfield to race if they don't get rained out.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to go or not....we'll see how much more I have to do before tomorrow's Open House.
I will probably stay home to finish getting ready for it & get some sleep!

Ok......LOTS more to get done.....my Stamp Studio is a disaster....I have stamp stuff everywhere!
I need to make room for my guests to come stamp with me!
Gotta run!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love this card and am totally casing it! I wanted a horizontal card idea using this set and this is just perfect! YOu are so smart and talented my friend.
    Good luck at your open houses!!!!

    ReplyDelete