Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Check out this new clay rose!

Good morning!
Here is a cute 2,4,6,8 box that everyone at my Open Houses got to create.
I wanted them to be able to make the pretty rose in the center of the flower with the new clay!!
Oh my gosh......I can't say enough good about this new product.
I LOVE IT!
And the ladies at my Open Houses enjoyed getting to make their roses too.

How did I color it?
I colored my white clay flower by just turning it upside down onto the Daffodil Delight ink pad to add a little color to it.
You can also color it with aqua painters & ink refill drops.
Or you can add ink refill drops to a plastic baggie & work the color into the clay.

Or you can wear rubber gloves & work the color into it.
There are alot of different possibilities!
 'Kind & Cozy' & 'Label Love'
cs:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Gingham Garden designer paper
ink:  Versamark & Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Clay molds, embossing buddy, White 5/8" Organza ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, Blossom Punch, Artisan Punch, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat Pack, dimensionals, Paper Snips, Itty Bitty Punch Pack


dimensions: 
  • Island Indigo cs= 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
  • score at 2", 4", 8"
  • score along the bottom at 1"
  • snip out 1" x 1/2" rectangle in bottom corner
  • snip the 1" scoring lines along the bottom edge so that you can fold your box together
Years ago when I first started stamping I learned out to make this type of a box!
So quick, easy & fun!
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Today is going to be spent working on the farm.
We sell hogs tonight too.
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment