Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Here is another scrapbook layout!

Woo Hoo!!!
Today is the day!
My big annual scrapbooking class is finally here!!
I have several ladies coming to join me at our home for the day to scrap.
I have 20 awesome pages (10- 2 page spreads) created for them to re-create.
They will go home with completed pages to add their photos to.

The page that I posted yesterday is probably my favorite one.
(Although I do like them all!!)
And this page is probably a super close 2nd to being my favorite.
 Flags (or banners) as some people call them are really popular now.
And I love them on cards.
And I've used alot of them on several of the pages I created for this scrapbooking class.

'Feel Goods'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Pool Party  & Tangerine Tango
dp:  2013 Sale-a-bration pkg.
supplies:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Circles Framelits, Window Framelits, dimensionals, Paper Snip
ribbon:  2013 Sale-a-bration ribbon

Gotta run....I need to get my coffee going & get busy cooking the food for today too.
We will be having walking tacos, crispix bars, watermelon & more.
The tables are all set up & I have all of projects out on them.
 I am just about ready for everyone when they get here.
I'm gonna have a fun day......hope you do too!

Have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Scrappin'!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment