Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

A fun 'Chalk Talk' card

Good morning!
Here is another quick post.
I'll update this with a supply list at another time.
Been a crazy week......
Took Brody to the dr yesterday & he does have ear infection & tonsillitis.
His dr put him on some high powered meds, so hoping he is eating & sleeping better soon.
This card was created by my demonstrator friend Christy Kimball for our downline meeting swap.
Isn't it FUN!
Love of punches & textures going on in this modern style card.
She used the new set- 'Chalk Talk' & the coordinating framelits for it!
Isn't it neat how she used all of the squares!

The guys all raced last night & us girls stayed home.

I did paper work all night long, for over 6 hours & I'm still not caught up yet!
Nathan got 6th (started 7th).
Deke said it was a rough track & no passing
Bummer, but at least he didn't get torn up.

They are going racing again tonight- but again- us girls are staying home.
Hopefully they have better luck tonight. 
 I am hoping to spend my night stamping in my studio!
Woo Hoo!

Today is another early day with the boys.
I'm headed to the Seeley home soon, so Manda doesn't have to wake them up too early.
Brody slept all night!!!
Meds are amazing!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment