Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oh Happy Day!!

Hello!
Wow!  I am sharing with you today a card that everyone at my Open Houses got to create.
It is such a bright & cheery card.
Check out the new stamp set, ink pads & designer paper that I used.
 'Happy Day'
cs:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
dp: Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Strawberry Slush
supplies:  Large Pearls, Bird Builder Punch (for the leaves), 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Paper Snips, dimensionals, 1/8" Mini Brads, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool

 NOTE:  
The bottom corner was curved using the 1 3/4" Circle punch & sliding it in the top side.

 Check out how it pops up!
Cute huh!
Yesterday was a busy day!
I didn't get all of my errands ran- but we did get to the bank & everything done there.
The races were cancelled last night due to the rain, so we went out for supper with a very special family friend (Jenny) for her belated birthday.
Manda, Steve & the twins also went with us.

Deke left early this morning for Des Moines for the World Pork Expo.
I'm home alone today......and I can tell you I can't remember when that has happened for a long time.
So I'm off to finish cleaning out my spare bedroom.
I have piles of retired items that I need to find time to have a garage sale & get rid of.
I also have a pile of items that I'll be taking to Good Will too.

I hope you have a very special day!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment