Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Here is a sneak peek.......

Here is a sneak peek at some of the pages I've been creating for my 
upcoming annual scrapbooking class that I have on Saturday!
I have several ladies coming to our home to spend the day scrappin' with me 
& I can't wait!

With my coffee cup in my hand, I'm headed back out to my studio now to create a few more pages & then start the cutting process.
 
Tonight I'm a farmer & will be helping Deke.
We sell hogs, but are not sure what time we load yet, as it is gonna be a hot one today!
Hopefully it will cool down nicely, so that it is bearable for us to mark, sort & load them & for the piggies on their ride, so that we don't loose any of them.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
(Or guess I should say- Happy Scrappin' this week!)
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment