Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A sweet card made with 'Label Love'

Good morning!
Here is a sweet card everyone made at my Open Houses!
My dear friend Denise Sullivan shared a card layout similar to this one & 
I CASED it (Copy And Share Everything)!

'Label Love'
cs:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:  Artisan Label punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, dimensionals, Basic Pearls

Did you notice the layering around the punch.
I did this by punching out 2 of the Daffodil Delight labels & then cutting them in half.
Cut one horizontal & one vertical & then layer around the stamped image punch out!

We had a late night of racing......
Nathan's motor blew up on the first lap of the main in Donnellson on Friday night.
So the guys had a late night in the shop when they got home & got the motor pulled.
Papa Mark Sheetz made a quick trip to Des Moines to pick up the other motor 
that had gotten fixed- it had blown up early this year.
And Nathan & Brayden took the race car to Keota for their Fun Day Parade.
The guys worked hard from noon on & got everything back together- so we were all off to Bloomfield.
There was short in a connection to a plug- so he only made a couple of laps in his 
heat race & pulled in.
Thankfully they found the problem & got it fixed!!
He started 16th in the main & finished a strong 5th place.
Too bad we couldn't have had a few more laps, as he looked great!

The stands were busy with the boys!
Papa said it is less work to go to the pits & work on the car!
They were all good & we enjoyed a nice family evening together.

Brayden stayed over night & I'm hoping he sleeps in so I can work in my Stamp Studio! 
I'm off to finish cutting card stock & get packed up to head to my 
New Catalog Open House in Hiawatha. 
I can't wait to see everyone & share!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment