Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

'By the Seashore' triple stamping technique.......

 
Hi!
Here is a card done with the triple stamping technique.
'By the Seashore' & 'Itty Bitty Banners'
cs:  Whisper White & Marina Mist
ink:  Marina Mist
supplies:  Island Indigo Baker's Twine, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Big Shot, Bitty Banner Framelits, dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

Cathy & I got our flag pallets painted.
They turned out really cute!
Nathan & Brayden came at noon yesterday & I did hair cuts for both of them.
Then Brayden stayed & Nathan went to a wedding.
We picked up pizza & ate supper at Manda & Steve's so that the boys could play!
The guys went to bed early & I stamped late.
Gonna make Brayden his pancakes & bacon for breakfast & then off to my studio with my coffee I go.
 I have LOTS of stamping to do today!
I'm praying for good mojo!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment