Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

A cool 'By the Tide' card.....

Good morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
We had a nice, but really busy weekend.
 I didn't get much stamping done except for the Father's Day card that I shared yesterday.
So today I'm sharing a cool card that I took a picture of on our display board in Fiji.
I have no clue who created this card- but she did an awesome job!
I love the way the coloring was done. 
I assume it is stamped with Black Stazon onto watercolor paper & then colored by squishing the ink pads & coloring with aqua painter.
But I honestly don't know- I'm just guessing.

We enjoyed a busy afternoon/evening yesterday with our kids here for supper & playing outside.
Brayden learned to hit the ball off the "T" really good.
He should be a good ball player as his mom & Uncle Bryce are very good ball players!
Brayden ended up talking his dad into letting him stay all night.
We are getting ready for breakfast here soon.
He has his first swim lessons this morning, so that is new & exciting!
I am hoping it works out for us to meet Aunt Manda & the twins & play in the park afterwards.
 
Papa is choring now & will be headed to the office today for meetings. 
Guess the guys will have a late night in the shop.
I'm off on my stamp delivery run this evening.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment