Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

'Kind & Cozy'

Happy Friday!
Here is another card that I did at my Open Houses.
For those of you that know me- know I love cups & hearts- so this set is right up my alley!
'Kind & Cozy'
cs:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ink:  Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
markers:  Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
supplies:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, 3" Circle Die, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Small Heart punch, Modern Label punch, White 5/8" Organza ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot
Check out how it opens!
The center pops up into a stand-up card.

I don't know if you can tell by the photo or not, but I created a plaid background on the Melon Mambo card.
I used the Stripes embossing folder & ran it through going both directions!

I'm still working on my spare room today!
Yikes- I don't know if I can even get it all done today.
Susie's Hair Hut is open tonight so that I can cut Steven's hair.
Nathan races in Donnellson tonight- the guys will be going & I'm going to stay home to get thing done here.
I have 2 boxes of stamp orders that I need to get sorted, cut & ready to deliver too today!

Tomorrow I will be spending the day in my Stamp Studio cutting card stock for my Open House that I have on Sunday!
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment