Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Check out these 3 boys & these 3 flowers using the 'Flower Shop' set & coordinating punch!

Hello!!
Here is a cute picture of all 3 of our boys from earlier this week- playing in the park!
We were enjoying the beautiful summer day & having a blast together!
(Brody, Drake & Brayden)

Today I'm going to share a cute card that I made using some more new products!
Check out this awesome new set & coordinating punch!
And don't you just LOVE these new colors of card stock!
 'Flower Shop', 'Four You' & 'Positively Chevron'
cs:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabana
ink:  Bermuda Bay & Soft Suede
supplies:  sponge dauber, paper snips, Pansy punch, dimensionals
 If you placed an order with me last month for my Anniversary Sale Special you'll be getting this card in the mail sometime soon!!
I have them all cut- just need to find time to put them together & address the envelopes.

Yesterday was a crazy day! 
Deke went to the office & then I met him & we attended the funeral of 
a co-worker from the courthouse- Jesse Hornback.
He was an amazing young man (35) & it is just heart breaking to loose him.
Then we were home to eat a quick bite.
Deke mowed the yard & ground feed, chored, etc.
I made a Texas Sheet Cake for Deke's birthday 
(that I took & shared with our friends at the races tonight).
And I worked on my presentation for convention- 
as we have our first rehearsal on Friday by SKYPE!
I am excited about it & hope that I can help teach & inspire other demonstrators when they hear it.
Then off to the races we went & enjoyed a beautiful night with family & friends there.
It was a LATE night!
Nathan started at the back of his heat & didn't make the invert.
So started almost at the back of his main (16th) & finished 11th I think.
The guys worked late in the shop when we got home- as they are headed to Donnellson tonight.
Brayden got to go with us to the races last night & stayed over night.
Everyone enjoyed Deke's birthday cake!

Deke is home on the farm all day today.
AND I'm stamping in my studio all day!
I have the above cards to finish so they can be mailed out 
& then I have lots of scrapping to do!
YIKES- my big scrapbooking class is only 8 days away!!
 I will be staying home tonight too (not racing).
I have a downline that is coming to our home & we'll be placing her first order!
I'm also going to help her in designing wedding shower invites for her niece. 
Fun! Fun!

I hope you have a special Thursday!!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment