Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

'Wonderfall' Leaves

Good morning- Happy Monday!

We all had a great time at Lori's workshop yesterday!!!  Thanks to you all who joined us & also for helping to get done early so that I could make it to my moms birthday party on time.  
 
Here is one of the cards that everyone coming to my September workshops will be making.  I love stand up cards.   I love fall!! 


 'Wonderfall' , 'Fabulous Phrases' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs;  Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Orchard Harvest Designer paper
ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain embossing folder, Autumn Accents die, Brushed Bronze buttons, Large Oval punch, Modern Label punch, Decorative Label punch, Linen Thread, Simply Scored Scoring Tool & Diagonal Plate, dimensionals & glue dots

We had a supper at the Legion Park in Keswick last night to celebrate my moms upcoming birthday.
It was great that all of the grandkids were there!!  Plus my Aunt Virginia, Uncle Larry & Aunt Anita, Le, Karen & Rich & boys, Pam, Brenda & Jeff & family, Debbie & Steve & family!
Here are a few of pictures that we took.
 Here is my mom with all of her grandkids & 4 great-grandsons!

 Here are all of the grandkids on the slide (bottom to top by age).
Nathan Wood, Ben Schmidt, Amanda Wood Seeley, Ryan Schmidt, Jake Edmundson, Jackie Dillon, Jordan Edmundson, Josh Edmundson, Mattie Dillon, Ginny Schmidt 

Luke Dillon
 
 And here is a picture of Nathan & Amanda.

We had a fun evening!  The last time we were all together was last Thanksgiving.

I only slept a couple of hours last night, as I've been working on my Founders swaps.
I am determined they will be all done before I leave.
 I wanted to work on them for awhile this morning before the boys arrive.

Have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment