Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A CUTE little witch!!

Good morning!
Here is a quick post.....
I wanted to share a CUTE little "punch art" witch.  Someone at Founders (I think it was Sherri Peters) created & showed us this.  I LOVE HER!  (Both Sherri & the witch.)  Isn't this witch just so stinkin' cute!!  I think that punch art is soooooo cool, but it is something that I am not very good at creating.  So any time that I find a neat punch art project that I can share I sure will do that!  So enjoy!!!

 Notice that the tag on this box is created with the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit on pg. 27 in the Holiday Catalog.  Sherri stamped "spooky" in the circle- which came from the stamp set- 'Wicked Cool' on pg. 28 of the main catalog.
Lots going on here today.....
My Mom & Aunt Virginia are stopping by this morning to visit us before Mom gets her hair cut.
AND
Brayden is here to spend part of the day with us too. 
Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy are in the field, picking beans, so he'll go up there to ride in the combine with them for awhile sometime today.

Be sure to stop  back by tomorrow for some more stamping inspiration.

I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment