Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lots of stamped 'goodies'!!!

Good morning!
 Wow- I sure enjoyed my Friday with my 3 boys all here.  We had a great day!!  The twins are just crazy about Brayden & he is so good with them!! 

Today I'm having my "Iowa Inkers" team downline meeting at our home!!  I've got some fun projects for them to create.  I can't wait to see everyone & share.  I have a big group coming.  It is so much fun to get together with all of my girls.  A few of my team can't make it today & they will be greatly missed.  

Here is a peek at some of the projects my team will be making today.  (I will also be doing some of these projects at a couple of upcoming workshops too.)  We are also doing one more card today, but I don't have a photo of it.  It is my favorite!  It is a fall card done with the triple stamping technique.  I promise to post all of today's projects in the coming week so that you can enjoy them too.   

Plus- my downline Dawn, is also bringing some projects for us to do today at my team meeting.  Bless her heart for helping me out since she knows I've had a crazy week!!  I am super excited to get to see her creations that she will be sharing with us today too!   And yes- I promise I'll share her projects with you too on my blog in the near future.

OK- Gotta run......still lots to do!!

Since the twins are here I have asked my niece, Jackie, to come to help play with & babysit them during my downline meeting. I am looking forward to seeing her & know she is thrilled to spend some time with the twins too!

I hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment