Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ribbon Specail ends tomorrow!!! (09/30/12)

Normally I don't do 2 separate posts a day-----but wanted to share this card I just made.
So be sure to read the next post too for my cute little Halloween treat that I posted earlier this morning.

 
Here is a cool card that I created to show all of the ribbons that are on special this month.
Tomorrow is the last day that you can get these ribbons for FREE!
I love them all!
They are our 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon.
In colors of:   
Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals , Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit


For every $40 you spend in buying Stampin' UP! product this month you can choose one whole roll of ribbon for FREE!
(If you spend $80 you get 2 rolls for FREE, if you spend $120 you get 3 rolls for FREE, etc.)
Tomorrow (09/30/12) is the last day of this amazing special!!
You can order online or email me if you'd like to take advantage of this amazing special!
I will be placing an order at 7 p.m. tomorrow night so be sure to let me know before then if you want me to add an order for you.

'Bring on the Cake'
cs:  Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake & Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
supplies:  2 1/2" circle punch, 2012-2014 In Color markers,
ribbon-
Gumball Green
Midnight Muse
Primrose Petals
Raspberry Ripple
Summer Starfruit

No comments:

Post a Comment