Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Leaves

Good morning!
Wow- yesterday was a beautiful fall day!  It was so lovely outside.  The boys & I were out for awhile in the morning & the afternoon too.  I enjoyed the crispness in the air, the light breeze and the beauty of the trees.  Looking up behind our home at the trees changing colors was just break taking.  The colors of nature this time of year are just unbelievably beautiful with the trees, the corn, beans & hay fields- ALL of them  showing different colors.


Here is a card that I made for my downline meeting last Saturday.  Everyone at Sharlene's workshop on Saturday will also be making this pretty card.  I can't wait to spend my afternoon stamping with her & all of her friends! 

'French Foliage', 'En Francais' & 'Lacy & Lovely'
cs:  Cajun Craze, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Old Olive & More Mustard
supplies:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Champagne Shimmer Mist spray

I love this triple stamping technique.  It is just such an awesome look when you are finished.

The twins & I were happy to have Brayden, my Mom, my Aunt Virginia & my Aunt Kathy as visitors yesterday.  The twins & I love it when Brayden is here to spend the day with us.  He left for a few hours to go ride in the combine.  He is a true farm boy & loves picking beans (or corn) with Uncle Jerry.  I did get to create in my stamp studio long enough to make a couple of cute little cylinders that Jill Olsen shared at Founders.  They are too cute & I will probably be using them as one of my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects.  Last night Deke & I made a quick trip to Ottumwa to buy a new vaccum, to replace mine that broke last Saturday.  Deke will be gone all day today, as he has 3 different meetings this morning, afternoon & evening- which means I'll hopefully have some good mojo & be able to get some stamping done tonight after the boys go home.
I hope you can enjoy some of the beauties of this fall day!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment