Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Founders Swap PEEK!

Good morning!

Here is a PEEK at my Founders Swap!!  I love it!  Hope the ones that get it at Founders like it too!  BUT- I only have ONE of my Founders swaps done so far.  I only have 119 more to go!!! YIKES!!!  I have the main base & layer all cut, stamped & attached to each other.  Now to get the Oval Accent die piece cut & stamped, the pearls on & the ribbons tied & put it all together.  Then they will be done.....so I have a long ways yet to go!  I plan to work on them tomorrow night after work.  I want to have them all completely done before I leave.  Pray that that plan happens.  I will post my Founders Swap & details here on my blog on Friday morning, as our swap is Thursday night. 

Yesterday was a BUSY & FUN day!!!  We had all 3 grandsons all day.  We walked in the Delta Days Parade with my sister Beckie Appleget- as she is running for Keokuk County Auditor on the November ballet.  We will be attending as many events as we can campaigning with her in the next 2 months!  She would do a great job as auditor, as she is a wiz at numbers & very organized.  Hopefully she will get the position.  The tax payers of Keokuk County need her to be there!
 
Here is a picture of Drake, Brayden & Brody that I took yesterday afternoon when we got home from the parade.  ( I forgot to take my camera to the parade- as I was just doing good to get all of the boys ready & out the door in time.)  
I posted this photo on Face Book, along with this comment:
We went to the Delta Days Parade this morning!!  Look at the cool shirts we wore!  We LOVE our Aunt Beckie Appleget!!!  Be sure to VOTE for her for KEOKUK COUNTY AUDITOR in November!!  Drake, Brayden & Brody
Here is another picture of the boys......I had a hard time getting the twins to sit still.  It was pretty comical trying to get a decent picture of all 3 of them together!  Aren't they precious though!

Another BUSY day here today.  I'm off to finish typing up my supply list, cut a few last minute Big Shot pieces for one of today's cards, pack up everything & head to Iowa City for a workshop today with Lori being the hostess.  She has several friends coming & I'm super EXCITED to share 6 amazing card creations with them to create!

THEN tonight we have a big family picnic to celebrate my mom's upcoming 70th Birthday- which is  later this week.  So yesterday I cooked a half a hog, so we'll have shredded pork sandwiches, cheesy potatoes & a pot luck supper for tonight.  It will be topped off with a yummy Donna Vail cake too!  All of my sisters & their families will be there.  We all haven't been together since last Thanksgiving- so it will be exciting to get to see each other.  My aunt Virginia from Keswick & my aunt Anita & uncle Larry from McGregor & many of their family are going to join us too!  Plus a few of my step siblings.  Can't wait!!

Ok.......I've got to run.  Lots to do.......

I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment