Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

'Hello, Doily'

Good morning!

Today I'm sharing a beautiful card that my very talented downline Judy Hopping made.  


She used the set 'Hello, Doily', stamped it in vesamark & embossed it with White Embossing powder.  She then took a sponge inked with Rich Razzleberry ink & rubbed it over the white embossed image.  Just gorgeous isn't it!!


'Hello, Doily' 'Delicate Doilies' & 'Petite Pairs'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry & Versamark ink pad
supplies:  White Embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, White Twine, Mat Pack, Paperpiercing Tool, Brights Glimmer Brads (Rich Razzleberry), dimensionals, sponge, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch

Isn't the Spirelli String art in the middle around the Scallop Circle punch just beautiful!

We had a late night last night sorting, loading & selling hogs in the darn heat!  It is another busy day here with the boys.  AND I still lots of cutting of card stock to do before my big stamp class here tomorrow night!!!  I will be burning the midnight oil!  But have some cool cards to share with everyone that is coming to stamp with me!!  I can't wait for them to see them. 

Gotta run.....

Have a great day!!
ENJOY!

Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment