Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

'Frosty Friends' & more Founders Circle 2012 photos

Good morning!
I created this card yesterday for a monthly swap that I'm in with other demonstrator friends & I'll also be using it as a shoe box swap for my downline meeting that I have at our home this coming Saturday!

Gosh- I love these little snowmen.  They are so stinkin' cute!   All 4 of them!!

Did you notice that this layout is the same as my Founders swap?  And I also used this layout for my September workshops too.

'Frosty & Friends', 'Jolly Bingo Bits' & 'Sassy Salutations'
cs:  Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
various colors of markers used
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Accent die, Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, glue dot

Here are a couple more photos to share with you from Founders.
 This was hanging on my door at our hotel.
It is made with a styrofoam circle, using masking tape wrapped around it & then painted.
Everyone there had one on their door.
There were several different colors.
So cute!!  So cleaver!!
I brought it home with me & will be hanging it someplace in my stamp room.
Photo: IMG_2730
Here is a photo that my friend Susan Patterson shared with me.
A great photo of our raft/group waving to their raft/group.
That is me in the denim jacket with sunglasses on- sitting in the middle 
along the outside edge between Mary Fish & Robin Merriman.

As soon as the twins get here we'll quickly eat breakfast & be outside by 7:45 a.m. so that we can help Deke unload baby piggies.
We will be getting over 800 of them delivered to our farm this morning.

(We will get more on Thursday morning.)
This will be the first time that the twins have been out there when we have done this.
They love the baby piggies, so hope they like sitting in their wagon & watching us.
I will try to take some pictures so that I can share with you.

Last night Brayden & Nathan came out to visit, get their hair cut & eat supper with us.
It was great to see them & have them here.
Hoping my little man can come stay with grandma & the twins sometime this week.
He was very disappointed when he found out that the twins got to help with the baby piggies today & he couldn't be here because he had to go to preschool. 
But we assured him he could see them (the twins & the baby piggies) on Friday.
 AND I'm sure he won't forget that we told him this. 

Tomorrow night the other guys- Steven & Deke (maybe Brody & Drake too) will get their hair cuts done.
Glad that I went to cosmetology school so that I can do this for my family.

Hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment