Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

'Perfectly Preserved'- LOVE this jar!


Good morning!!
 
I stamped almost all day yesterday!!  I now have all of my cards created for my 2 stamp classes  that I have this week.  Yipee!!  They are all cute!!  I can't wait to share.  But first have to get everything cut.  Crystal came & helped me for a couple of hours in the afternoon.  She got some things cut with the Big Shot.  That was so sweet of her!  I enjoyed her company too, as we never get to see much of each other or visit any more since I don't work with her now.  

Brayden was in the shop with his dad all day, so he was back & forth from there to the house & ate lunch with us.  He talked me into making a batch of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for him to help with & take them to the shop for the guys too.  They were yummy!
I have been playing with this 'Perfectly Preserved' stamp set some more.  I am doing a cute card (with a fun fold) with it at my classes this week- so will show you that card in the next week or so.  I got a swap with a doily under the jar & a tag hanging from the lid that I thought was cute- so recreated her card & came up with this card.

'Perfectly Preserved', 'Sweet Essentials' & 'Lovely Little Labels'
cs:  Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla
Orchard Harvest Designer paper
ink:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip & Island Indigo  
supplies:  Big Shot, Cannery Set framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Scallop Oval punch, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Little Labels Punch Pack, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread,  dimenionals, glue dots
Here is a close up photo of the jar with the cute tag, flower/button & 
Scallop Oval punch Doily under it.  

I am finally feeling a little better.  I still have a little cough & sore throat.  I hope the boys & I are all on the uphill side to being better.  I don't have time to be sick!

Today the twins will be here.  (Brayden has pre-school.)  And tonight we sell hogs.  I am hoping to get to cut some card stock if I can get the boys to nap at the same time.  
Wish me luck!!

Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment