Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am headed to Founders!!!

HI!
I'll soon be walking out the door & driving to the airport.  I am headed to St. George, Utah, for Stampin' UP!'s Founders Circle.  So if you are reading this post at the normal time I post I'll be in an airplane & on my way!

I am so looking forward to seeing so many of my friends today in St. George.  I am sad though too, as one of my dear friends- LeeAnn is sick & thus she will not be joining us this year.  I am bummed!  But I hope she is feeling better soon!!  I will sure miss her!

I am just about all packed & ready to go.  I wanted to get a little sleep before I left, but I'm so pumped I don't think I can sleep.  I need to be back up by 2:15 to shower & leave by 3:00, so is it worth even trying to sleep?  

I will try to post daily from Founders, but it probably won't be on in the mornings.  It will all depend on when I get back to my room & have time to do it.  Promise you'll hear from me though!! 

Today's post is another cute project that I took a picture of at a SU! event- thus I assume someone at SU! created it.  I think it is adorable though & it would make an awesome gift box for a special person.  

'Make a Cake'
cs:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Patio Party
ink:  Baja Breeze
supplies:  Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigz XL die, paper snip

I love to fly (my dad use to have a single engine pilots license when we were young & we flew often on Sunday afternoons).....I just hate to be delayed & spend so much wasted time in airports when traveling.  Thus I pray I have a good trip out & back home.  Looks like there will be storms & rain when landing in Denver this morning, so hope that goes ok.  Then flying to Vegas where I'll get on a SU! bus with other demonstrators & ride for 2 hours to St. George, Utah.  Our journey has begun!!  The scenery along the way is amazing!!  Mother Nature has done wondrous works & the view is breathtaking.  All of the rocks, dessert & colors are so different than the fields & green grass we have here in Iowa.  When we get to our St. George Hotel SU! will have a light lunch buffet waiting on us.  I will then go to the SU! hospitality room & visit.  It is fun to wait for everyone to walk into the hotel & greet them.  There will be lots of hugs, lots of laughing & lots of catching up to do.  It is like a big family reunion!!  Tonight we will all have a big supper together in our hotel!!  I am looking forward to seeing old friends & meeting some new ones too.  SU! is an amazing company & we will be spoiled this week.  Pillow gifts & all!  So be sure to stop back by & I'll share my week with you!  I always come home from here with lots of ideas to share with my downline & customers & can't wait for that either.   When demonstrators all get together we share our ideas & have an awesome time!  

I am a huge homebody though- so know by tomorrow I'll already be getting home sick & missing all of my boys.  I took some cute pictures of Deke & the twins yesterday morning, but they are still on my camera- so will post them sometime soon too.  I am thankful for my family & Steven's family too, as they are helping out with the twins while I'm gone this week.  I know my mom & nieces are thrilled about spending Friday with the twins.  Aunt Kathy is helping out with Brayden & Steven's dad actually took off work today & tomorrow to keep the twins too.  Bless them all!!!  


Ok- I've gotta run......still lots to do.  I'm so EXCITED for the amazing day/week I have ahead of me & look forward to it all!   

I hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment