Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

WAHOO!!! The new catalog is here!

WHAOO!
The new catalog is here!
LOTS OF NEW THINGS TO SHARE!
I'm EXCITED about it.........
Can you tell?

Check out these new In Colors!
Gumball Green
Midnight Muse
Primrose Petals
Raspberry Ripple
Summer Starfruit




My demonstrator friend, Selene Kempton, shared the template for these bookmarks. 
She got the template off of SUDOL, so I'm not sure who the original creator is.
I love it!  
And of course- you know me- I added the tag, ribbon & stamped words to it.  
And I did use a different stamp than she did.  
I do appreciate her sharing this great idea.  
Thanks Selene!  

So.........
Here are bookmarks that I've been making to give to those that attend my 
New Catalog Open Houses!  
Here is a peek at one of the cute cards we'll make be making too!
This is a new set called 'Besty's Blossoms'.
I know you can't tell from the photo, but there is a window sheet on the front of the card.
It is cute!!
And I'll have several other cute cards to share at my New Catalog Open Houses too!

Well I'm off to my Stamp Studio now!
I have LOTS more stamping to do!

Hope you have a great day!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment