Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A pretty card with LOTS of new things......

HI!
This morning I'm going to share another card that I did at Lisa's workshop on Saturday.
I used lots of new products.  
Too bad you can't see it in person to see all of the details.
Notice the the new designer paper & the new embossing folder images!
This is a very basic layout- but I wanted to showcase the new designer paper.

'Layered Labels'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple & Whisper White
Natural Composition Specialty designer paper
ink:  Raspberry Ripple
supplies:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelit, Delicate Designs folder, Large Oval punch, Scallop oval punch, basic pearls, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

I covered the back flap of the white envelope to go with this card too with crumb cake designer paper.

I am Lovin' this new Natural Composition Specialty designer paper.
It is really beautiful in person!!!
It has a raised, glossy embossing image on one side of each of the 12x12 sheets & then the back side is just plain.  
There are 2 sheets each of 6 different designs.
All of the designs are beautiful!!!  
I was so surprised when I saw it in person.  
It goes great with both the Crumb Cake & Soft Suede card stocks & all colors of card stock.

I have the twins this afternoon.
I need to get some stamp stuff put away from my workshops this past weekend before they get here.
Tonight we sell 2 loads of hogs.  
At least it is to be cooler out, which will be better for the hogs & us tonight.

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow.
Hope you all have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment