Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Here are some pretty flowers in an amazing flower garden.....

HI!
WOW!  I survived my busy weekend.  I am totally exhausted.  I went 100 mph all week/ weekend- getting ready.  But I had a great time with many of you at my new catalog open houses.  I'm so glad you could join me!  Next Sunday I get to have my final new catalog open house with my group of gals in Hiawatha!!  WAHOO!!  I can't wait!

Today I wanted to share a quick post & found this cute picture that I took at convention last summer.  This is such a simple card, but yet so sweet!!  Plus it is in a garden of paper flowers that are adorable- so be sure to look at them too!

'Easy Events'
cs:  Real Red & Whisper White
Brights Designer Series 12x12 stack
ink:  Black Stazon
markers:  real red, bashful blue, so saffron
supplies:  3/8" white taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

I hope you have a great day & a wonderful week.........check back tomorrow to see another card that I'll be sharing. 
ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment