Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here is a cute guy card..........

HI!

Today is my New Catalog Open Houses in Sigourney.  I will have one this morning & one this afternoon.  Then tomorrow I'll have one in Iowa City & next Sunday I'll have one in Hiawatha.  This way I can share with all of my customers!  They will all be making the same 6 card projects.


Here is a quick & cute guy card that I wanted to share with you today.  Almost a month ago Stampin' UP! had their employees make cards for Mother's Day & Father's Day.  This is my version of their Father's Day card.  I used different colors & ribbon, but used the same layout.  For those of you that are friends with Stampin' UP! on Face Book- you probably saw their card.

'Best Dad Ever'
cs:  Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White
First Edition Designer Paper
ink:  Night of Navy
supplies:  Demim Jean ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots, paper clip

For those of you attending my one of my Open Houses this weekend- I can't wait to see you & share!
I am EXCITED to share my cards with you!!  I'm doing some new & different folds, using all of the new In Colors & have some really cute & fun cards!

Have a great weekend!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment